Hyper in the evening

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TOR
      Participant

Hi. I’ve only recently been diagnosed so I’m not taking any meds. I was just wondering does anyone get a hyper feeling (which turns into anxiety in my case) in the early evening. I just read that blood pressure can rise in the early evening and was wondering if this could be related.

My real problem is I always have a drink to calm the hyper excited feeling to stop getting anxious/angry.

Can anyone relate to this? Have any ideas how to stop it without alcohol.

Thanks

TOR

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

I don’t have personal experience with this but I’m wondering if having some Natural Calm at that time could help. It’s a powdered magnesium supplement that works far better than pill form magnesium. Many people use it at night to help calm to sleep or for anxiety in general.

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Coach & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

lp2020mom
      Participant

A few things we have tried for my 12 yr. old and I also been taking. SereniSelect by Moss Nutrition (take during the day time), Solaray SP17 sleep blend, melatonin 3mg and lemon balm. They all have taken the edge off (Not all at once). I have taken the Solaray with calm drink as a nice drink at bedtime.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by lp2020mom.
      Maddnus
      Participant

Guanfancin worked good för me.

Also it helps lower blood pressure.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.