April 11, 2017 at 7:23 pm #40514
A quick primer on making the most of our new discussion forums:
1. The forums are divided up into 5 main areas, each of which has topic-based sections within:
2. Before posting, search the forums to find existing discussions by using the search field in the top right corner of the Forums homepage
3. Create a new thread in the most appropriate section of a forum by using the ‘Create New Topic’ fields at the bottom of that section page (for example, Behavior & Discipline within For Parents, or Getting Things Done within For Adults). Click the checkbox within ‘Create New Topic’ if you wish to be notified of replies
4. Reply to any thread by using the ‘Reply to’ fields at the bottom of the thread; click the checkbox there if you wish to be notified of replies
5. Receive email notifications of new threads within a forum or specific section of a forum by clicking the Subscribe link in the top right corner of that forum/section page
6. Click ‘My Profile’ in the site header and then ‘Edit My Profile’ to update your Display Name or bio
7. Want to see a new forum or section added? Email us at [email protected]
8. Enjoy, connect, learn!
April 22, 2017 at 2:20 pm #46480
This is the first time I heard about this forum. How does it work?
April 24, 2017 at 12:50 pm #46499
Step-by-step instructions are above. You can post any and all questions related to ADHD to start a discussion and receive insights from others in a similar situation.
ADDconnect Moderator, Author & Mentor on Parenting ADHD, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.