Help! Is there a motivational video that acts as a therapist, calming you down?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Help! Is there a motivational video that acts as a therapist, calming you down?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sarah8888
      Participant

I’m having a lot of anxiety, stess, and jitteriness right now. It’s a normal side affect of my ADHD medication, but I want someone to talk to me aside from my therapist. Is there a video or speech that will just talk to you and give you reassuring words? It would be very helpful. Thank you!

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

I do believe there are a lot of these on Youtube, but I haven’t watched any to recommend specifically. A mindfulness/meditation app like Insight Timer has guided meditations for this as well. That app is free.

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Coach & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

michael petan
      Participant

I’ve been meditating with Michael Stone for years, sadly he is no longer with us, he was a great “guru” smart, calm, matter of fact, fun but many others out there. Meditative music helps (youtube) but the human voice like Michael’s helps me stay centered.
      https://michaelstoneteaching.com/

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.