Health Anxiety

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Gazettechan
      Participant

Are there things you enjoy doing that can help you take your mind off of things/re-focus attention onto your self-care?

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

It’s about what YOU like to do. What helps you relax and unwind? What brings you joy or makes you feel good? It can be as little as spending time alone and listening to music, or going for a short walk.

11 Self Care Strategies for ADHD Brains in Quarantine

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Coach, Podcaster & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

Gazettechan
      Participant

I found listening to delta waves in youtube very therapeutic for me. I also play console games to make the most of my free time. Is this healthy enough?

Gazettechan
      Participant

Self care alway is the most important and powerful.

Gazettechan
      Participant

Thank you penny that helped me bigtime. Appreciate you buddy

phantasm
      Participant

talking about self care is simply doing, buying things and things you wnat so long it doesnt hurt your self or others. You think.

Gazettechan
      Participant

Thyat is true, what is that something you bought before that made you really feel awesome and happy?

MAK00
      Blocked

Nothing will match up to the happiness you get when you come home into the arms of a faithful companion. A pet’s unconditional love will often do more than offer you simple companionship. Having a pet has been shown to decrease your stress while improving your heart health. It will also help kids.
      esacare com top-3-benefits-of-an-emotional-support-animal-on-ADHD-by-14-renowned-experts/ to improve their social and emotional skills.

InfectionLion
      Participant

Nothing is better than doing what you love. Self care is the best gift you can give yourself.

AutoAdhd
      Participant

Having someone compassionate, sometimes a pet, helps a lot.

MAK00
        Blocked

#AutoAdhd well said I like your reply and I believe keeping pets can reduce stress, depression, anxiety, loneliness, increase feelings of social support, and boost your mood. A pet can be a great friend.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.