Generic Ritalin

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AutumnDraidean
      Participant

So I saw something in the forums about KVK Tech’s generic ritalin not working very well. The first month I was on it I was doing pretty well, lately…less so. Who else makes it and what’s the quality been like? I use 10mg twice a day and lately it’s felt like I haven’t had anything. One day I even forgot my morning dose and didn’t even miss it?

I’m going to do some price research in my area, using both GoodRx and the telephone 🙂 It would be nice to know if there are any really good generic manufacturers out there!

AutumnDraidean
      Participant

Good Grief our system is so broken in the United States

Of 4 Pharmacies I just called, Kinney Drugs (Regional chain) Walmart, Hannafords, (Another regional) and Walgreens, nobody in Walgreens would even pick up the phone after 5 minutes. Kinney told me who they are buying from, Northstar at the moment, Hannafords is buying from Malincort, and Walmart has a policy that they won’t tell you who they are buying from.(WTF?) Nobody would give me pricing, they have to actually have an Rx in order to determine what the final price will be after insurance deals.

So not only are we paying too much for meds, we can’t effectively price shop for the best deals. I don’t even know where to start with this crap!

I don’t do well when I get treated like a sheep.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.