GED accomodations

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #61899

      My son has been home-schooled since 6th grade and his IEP has expired. I’m trying to get him accommodations for the GED but I need forms filled out by “a medical professional.” I also want to know how exactly to make these requests so they are more likely to be approved. Does anyone have experience with this?

      • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by tresadrienne.
Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.