Finding Adderall XR in NYC

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Finding Adderall XR in NYC

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ayydatdonkeyboi 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

ccbillin
    Participant

I have been taking Adderall XR (reg. And generic) for more years than I can count. I have been able to fill my prescription without issue up until 2 months ago. It seems no pharmacy has it in stock (I’ve called over 25 both large and small) and a couple CVS locations that were willing to order have said it will take 2 weeks to come in.

Does anyone know of any prescription delivery services or pharmacies in the Manhattan or Brooklyn area (or beyond even for that matter) that might have Adderall XR in stock? I’m really eager to figure out a solution as soon as possible so I can get back to life as normal!

Thanks in advance for tips, recommendations, advice.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  ccbillin.

JaimeW3434
    Participant

I’m in Queens and it has been no problem to fill at Walgreens in Forest Hills, I also have used a delivery service here called Windsor Pharmacy and had no issue.

Hope that helps.

ayydatdonkeyboi
    Participant

My girlfriend is Rx’d Adderall XR Generic. She fills it in Riteaid on the corner of Church & Albany in Brooklyn. It is Generic, so idk if that helps

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.