Female educators with ADHD/ADD

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi. My name is Mary. I was diagnosed with ADHD 4 years ago next month. I have been teaching for 14 years and struggle with every part of my job. I am seeking researcher participants, other females educators who are willing to share their stories of being diagnosed with ADHD as an adult. If you are interested in participating in my research please complete the Google Form, Female Educators with ADHD.

https://forms.gle/zYcJmYZL9UEJwuPZ7

Questions regarding the purpose or procedures of the research should be directed to Mary Ann Colgrove at macolgrove@valdosta.edu. This study has been approved by the Valdosta State University Institutional Review Board (IRB) for the Protection of Human Research Participants. The IRB, a university committee established by Federal law, is responsible for protecting the rights and welfare of research participants. If you have concerns or questions about your rights as a research participant, you may contact the IRB Administrator at 229-253-2947 or irb@valdosta.edu.

cananabana
      Participant

Hey there!
      I am an educator. I’m also a woman who was diagnosed as an adult. I’m Canadian and my first language is French.

I’d like to participate in your studies.

Have a good day

Caroline

Hi Caroline.
        I did not know you responded to this post. Are you able to read the Google form I have in English? If not, I have a friend that may be willing to help me translate my form in French.

Thank you,
        Mary

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.