Email Notifications of Forum Replies/Comments: Are there settings under PROFILE?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums How to Use the ADDitude Forums Email Notifications of Forum Replies/Comments: Are there settings under PROFILE?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      richardUXD
      Participant

I have not found any EMAIL NOTIFICATION settings under PROFILE or ACCOUNT,

so maybe there are no settings commonly found on many forums, whereby you can select whether you want • individual emails or • digest emails .

The two places I have noticed are (1) when creating a new forum topic/thread, the checkbox at bottom of the “compose” window just above the SUBMIT button [ ] “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”

and (2) on existing threads, at the top of the page in the grey header area, the “SUBSCRIBE” link … which you can then toggle to “UNSUBSCRIBE” from that thread.
      Subscribe

Unsubscribe

And I am guessing that when you receive an email notification, you can unsubscribe from further notifications somewhere at the bottom of the email?

Just wondering if I am missing where to look for individual vs digest emails?

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

There is not an option for individual vs. digest emails. You can subscribe to individual threads when posting and can unsubscribe via link on individual emails as you’d like.

Your posts were held for moderation because they have images in them. And it looks like your image links are broken.

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Coach, Podcaster & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.