DOES ANYONE ORDER ADDERALL VIA INTERNET

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums FAQ DOES ANYONE ORDER ADDERALL VIA INTERNET

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  juliemathews 1 day, 1 hour ago.

• Author

adhdfuturenurse
    Participant

A month ago, I was given a different type of generic adderall that made me SO unfocused. I cannot have that happen again
    I saw a parent saying that they had to buy their child adderall IR TEVA from a Canada pharmacy online. I proposed doing this to my psychiatrist and she said I’m not sure if it’s legal. But either way, I would look into it.
    So I’m wondering… if anyone has done this? What pharmacy online is reliable?
    How the shipping works?
    And if the medication is fake or real?

I have a script for Adderall IR TEVA only but my pharmacy has run out again. I’m trying to figure out what to do before I run out of my last prescription so I can stay on track until my pharmacy gets the CORRECT pills in for me.

unverified
    Participant

It most likely isn’t legal. I did receive the Teva generic from CVS in Target, why not just call around to the pharmacies in your area and ask what manufacture they carry?

johnwil
    Participant

Yes you can easily to order online at riteaidpharmacy. org store its legal store because i buy online adderall medicine with fast delivery

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  johnwil. Reason: Some spelling missing

adhdadult401
    Participant

Dude! Doctors claim it’s all the same. It’s not. Every single month it differs. I was on the generic years ago was fine. Then it changed one month and I started getting brand name and it completely 100 made a huge difference. Then even the brand name sometimes I get like bad scripts it’s redic esp when u rely on it to function.

naquin mitchel
    Participant

yes several people do

naquin mitchel
    Participant

Several persons do order adderall via the internet however the issue is finding a site where you can order from over the internet and be satisfied with the Adderall you order You can easily order Adderall via the internet using this site they sell decent adderall http://www.trustedmedsshop.com

jwilli
    Participant

Adderall and ALL CII stimulants are federally controlled. Which means you must have an authorized prescription from your doctor in order to get stimulants. So, unless your doctor has arranged for you to somehow get your stimulants online, what your buying is illegal, and those “stimulants” are just fake counterfeits.

juliemathews
    Participant

For More Info Or related to purchasing pLease Call Us Now – +1 9102127411

Yes, you can easily order online at Genericambienonline.com store I think its a legal store I say just because one of my friend’s taken medicines many times from here & they provide the medicines overnight.

If the patient is suffering from the issue of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Narcolepsy then it’s sure that the doctor shall write in the prescription to buy Adderall to cure this ailment of yours. The other use of Adderall includes using it in the form of an athletic performance enhancer and cognitive enhancer while Adderall is also used as an aphrodisiac and euphoriant. Adderall is the brand name and it is formed by the combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine which are both nervous system stimulants.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.