Do you find actual paper books or kindle versions easier to read & remember?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Getting Things Done Do you find actual paper books or kindle versions easier to read & remember?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Penny Williams 1 week ago.

• Author

Honey18
    Participant

I’ve seen some books recommended on here that may help with organisation for people with ADHD. I really want to buy a couple but I’m not sure if paper or kindle versions would be best.

In the past I’ve tried to read books like this but by the following day I’ve forgotten everything I’ve read!
    I like kindle versions as they are often cheaper and I can read them on my phone anywhere but often I’ll forget I’ve even bought them!

Which is better for someone with ADHD and does anyone have any tips for actually being able to remember and put into practice what they’ve read?

Penny Williams
    Keymaster

With an e-book, you can highlight and make notes and bookmark pages. Then, you can see a list of all highlights and notes. This couple help you reference the important aspects more easily when you forget.

Penny
    ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.