can't add new topic

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums FAQ can't add new topic

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ADHDmomma 1 month ago.

• Author

gointaheaven1
    Participant

I’m told that I can’t start a new topic and none of the categories seem appropriate. I jsut want to ask a simple question and I can’t even navigate the site. Help.

ADHDmomma
    Keymaster

Once you’re logged in, you can add a new topic in any of the existing forums. If you let me know what your topic is about, I can suggest an appropriate forum for it.

Penny
    ADDitude Community Moderator, Author & Mentor on Parenting ADHD, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

JohnH
      Participant

I am also having difficulty following the new forums. I have received help over the years from people that reply to questions including from yourself, but at 68 with some memory issues I feel like I am lost and have lost a very important support system. Any help would be greatly appreciated. there was also a gentleman by the name of john I believe who I think is a ADHD mentor who also offered excellent advice. My 22 yr. old grandson with ADHD, as well as developmental differences lives with my husband and myself and it can sometimes be a daily challenge. Thank you, Sharon Harvey sdh4561@yahoo.com Please feel to send a private email as I don’t know if I will be able to find this email again.

ADHDmomma
      Keymaster

Here’s how to find all your topics and replies:

> In the top right area of your screen you will see “Welcome, [username]” next to the search box. Hover over it and select/ click “Account”
      > Now you’re on a page titled “My ADDitude Insider Account.” There’s a row of rectangles going across under that title. Hover over the highlighted box labeled “Account”
      > In the drop down, you can select “My Forum Topics” or “My Forum Replies” and see all of your forum activity.

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.