Body Donation

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      ScrapDaddy
      Participant

I am inattentive add, (Very inattentive add) I perform in the bottom 1 percentile without medication so I take a lot of adderall
      I take an obnoxious amount of adderall daily, 60 – 80 mg per day, and because I am such an extreme case I feel my body could be very helpful to future research.

Any suggestions on organizations that will use my brain to help understand the long term effects of stimulant medications and the general understanding of what ADD is?

Just for perspective I’m not a junky who just takes adderall because it makes me feel good, I honestly cant stand taking it but without it I will zone out (or even without enough) while doing just about anything including driving, using a concrete saw, ect. I’ve attempted cutting down the dosages before as well as many other substitutes but it ends with me having some close calls, accidentally hitting myself with a hammer, just bad things (I don’t want future generations to be stuck in the same situation as me being forced to take a drug with so many negatives just to live their lives)

I only take adderall instant release because it has been the only medication that I have found that will work consistently and I can still get enough calories on it by taking it strategically.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.