Best Generic Adderall IR

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Best Generic Adderall IR

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ayoukenn
      Participant

Recently diagnosed adhd, I am 31. Started on 20mg twice daily adderall, and am taking TEVA brand. It is not as strong as I remember back when I took adderall in college about 8 years ago. From my research, TEVA was the best but has declined recently. It is not nearly as stromg as I remember. So I have been trying to research the most favored generic manufacturer.

I’ve seen Sandoz brand mentioned, but saw they had been bought by another company. Is Sandoz adderall still around, and if so, what pharmacies carry it? Those are really the only 2 brands I’ve seen good things about. Or is there any new brands you recommend since it is 2021 now and the posts I find are mainly 2018-2019. Thanks!

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

There’s an existing thread discussing the Adderall generics:
      https://www.additudemag.com/forums/topic/change-in-manufacturing-of-adderall-xr/. Lots of input there.

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Coach, Podcaster & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.