Be entered into a 25 dollar gift card drawing for Doctoral Research Study

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Be entered into a 25 dollar gift card drawing for Doctoral Research Study

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lynettemccullough7 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

lynettemccullough7
    Participant

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW RESEARCH STUDY.

Adults with ADHD: Perceptions of College Resources to Assist with Career Decisions

My name is Lynette Mccullough and I am a graduate learner under the direction of Dr. Betsy Diegel, Chair in the College of doctoral studies at Grand Canyon University. I am recruiting individuals to explore how young adults with ADHD perceive the support and influence of college resources to make career fit decisions.
    Participants in the study will be 10-20 young adults with ADHD for one on one interviews between the ages of 18 and 40 in the U.S. Participants will be contacted after interviewing for member checking to ensure the accuracy of the data. Member checking will last approximately 20-30 minutes.
    Requirements of the study:
    • males or females ages 18-40 with ADHD
    • 30-45-minute interview virtually via (Zoom).
    • The participant is expected to work or have worked at least part-time, have at least two years of college experience, and have used the disability center or career center.
    • Your name will be entered into a drawing to win a 25-dollar e-gift card prior to your participation.
    Your participation in this study is voluntary. If you have any questions concerning the research study, please call: Primary Investigator Lynette Mccullough at 773-599-1251 or email me at lmcculloug@my.gcu.edu.

lynettemccullough7
    Participant

I’m still looking for participants!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.