Adult ADHD Volunteers for my thesis research in interior design

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums How to Use the ADDitude Forums Adult ADHD Volunteers for my thesis research in interior design

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      antaranaik
      Participant

Hello, I am Antara. I am a graduate student developing dissertation on how interior design can help adults with ADHD transition from educational setting into a workplace setting. This thesis will help me develop a guideline to design interiors for a more ADHD friendly user group and guide design firms to create spaces that will enhance the cognitive ability, workplace relationships and wellbeing of self.

I myself have siblings and friends with ADHD and I would like to design a safe environment where people are confident in taking up jobs and carrying out the designated tasks through environmental mediators. This project will be based on public interest as medical data does not apply to anyone and everyone. If you are interested in helping me in my research and design a better community, please feel free to reply on this post with your emails (so I can create an address book and reach out to you via email as soon as possible) or drop a Hi on my email annaik20@student.scad.edu.

All information would be confidential, no names shall be named. I hope to learn more from you and thank you all in advance for reading this!
      Apologies, if I have broken any guidelines.

AutoAdhd
      Participant

Wow this is awesome!

dana.n.graham
      Participant

I think this is a great idea! I have already emailed you.

AutoAdhd
      Participant

This is interesting.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.