Adult ADHD and ADD volunteers needed for accessibility project

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums Research Studies Seeking Participants Adult ADHD and ADD volunteers needed for accessibility project

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      afmon
      Participant

Hello,

I am a junior designer currently working on a project that aims in creating a more user-friendly and accessible method/guide to guide digital content and other designers on how to create products and services that adapt to adults who live with ADD and ADHD. I myself, have close relatives that live with these conditions and I would like to make the web a safe and more understanding environment in which everyone feels comfortable browsing and carrying out their daily task.
      This project will be based on public opinion and not medical as I believe that medical data does not apply to everyone.
      If you are interested in taking part in my research people feel free to private message me.

All information would confidential and will be kept anonymous.
      I hope this does not break any forum guidelines!!!:):):)

santina
      Participant

Hi, I’m interested, but not sure how to send you a private message.

jfer421
      Participant

I may be interested also, but I couldn’t find a way to send you a message either.

sadiejane
      Participant

Hi there,

Same here – would love to learn more but could you provide contact details so we can message you privately?

Thanks!

phantasm
      Participant

Yes! Awesome, this is interesting. ๐Ÿ™‚

amecreations
      Participant

I am also interested. What does this project entail?

adashak
      Participant

I also donโ€™t know how to private message you. I have a daughter who is 28 and diagnosed at 6 with ADHD, impulse control disorder, and I worked for CPS, attending a lot of training on this very thing. At 40, I was diagnosed with ADD adult onset. He said I had probably always been ADD, but compensated with a photographic memory. I have studied a lot and noticed a lot more over the last 13 years about how I HAVE to have things visually for me to stay interested, to learn from it, or skip it all together. I would love to give you my insight on it. I donโ€™t know if you can e mail or not on here. Mine is my user name minus the k at yahoo.

Bridget Cooley
      Participant

I’d like to hear more. Perhaps create an email address specifically for your project and post it here – that way we can contact you?

colleenb
      Participant

Hi very keen to be part of this, but canโ€™t seem to contact you, are you able to contact me please.

Dulcinea
      Participant

Interested! You can email me at fiveland.hayes@gmail.com if youd like to speak further ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you!

redjet
      Participant

Count me in! Now, stop distracting me from my ADHD project I’m working on! ๐Ÿ˜€

gk0987
      Participant

Hi! I am interested ๐Ÿ™‚

ALADDIN_1978
      Participant

Email me bxm_3@hotmail.com

I will take down the post soon !

afmon
      Participant

Thank you very much for expressing your interest! Please drop me an email iamfricangomo@gmail.com.

afmon
      Participant

Thank you very much for expressing your interest! Please drop me an email iamfricangomo@gmail.com.

afmon
      Participant

Please email me at iamafricangomo@gmail.com

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.