ADHD & Theory of Multiple Intelligences Study

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums Research Studies Seeking Participants ADHD & Theory of Multiple Intelligences Study

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SquishySoba 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

SquishySoba
    Participant

Hey, y’all.

I’m seeking volunteers who can set aside a few minutes to answer an online google survey. I need data for my individual high school research project and I’d truly appreciate your help.

The purpose of my study is to attempt to understand what type of relationship, if any, may exist between the types of attention deficiency spectrum disorders and the types of multiple intelligences within the sample. To provide more context; the theory of multiple intelligences (created by psychologist Howard Gardner) claims that there are other categories of intelligence besides just I.Q. and E.Q. Gardner’s theory proposes that there are 8 distinct types of intelligences: musical-rhythmic, verbal-linguistic, logical-mathematical, bodily-kinesthetic, interpersonal, intrapersonal, spatial, and naturalistic. Although the traits of attention deficiency disorders have long been largely associated as being negative, newer theories suggest that the condition may simply be poorly adapted for modern life. The Theory of Multiple intelligences is one of the concepts that has commonly been used to look for the strengths of the attention deficiency spectrum disorders.

Participant Criteria: High school students (aged 12 – 18) who have been professionally diagnosed with a form of ADHD (Inattentive, Hyperactive, or Combined).

Note:
    1) No personal identifying information is being collected.
    2) The assessment features 67 short multiple-choice questions. More information at url.

Url to quiz: https://goo.gl/forms/6wwRNs0IYCeZd3b73

If you have any questions or concerns, then please feel free to let me know.

Thank you, again. If you found the assessment interesting, then I’d really appreciate it if you could also share word of it too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.