ADHD research

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Julez101 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

AnikaCaitlin
    Participant

Dear ADDitude community,
    I am currently conducting my Master’s of Psychology (Clinical) thesis at Bond University in Australia. I am conducting a study on adults who have been diagnosed with ADHD/ADD and their symptoms, coping, treatment and other diagnosis. I need your help!
    If you are over 18 and have ever been diagnosed with ADHD/ADD I would be very grateful if you could please fill out a survey that takes 10 to 15 minutes.
    Your participation and the results will remain completely anonymous, you will not be asked to reveal any identifying information about yourself. The research has been approved by the university’s ethics board, and all data will only be used for academic purposes. More information on this in contained in the invitation letter within the link.
    If you have specific questions before starting the survey, please let me know in the comment section. I will try to answer as fast as possible.
    You can find the survey by clicking on the following link:
    https://bond.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bJzc9U3vdnw3ScZ

Julez101
    Participant

Done and dusted. I’ve participated. Hopefully your research brings some understanding to our cause

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.