ADHD Cunondrum

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Boxer4ever
      Participant

I’m having a difficult time with juggling priorities and things keep piling up, I workout 3 days a week, work full time, taking anatomy and chemistry and now have to do a work training that involves watching videos and writing answers to a workbook. I haven’t took my garbage out and at the time Im like “I’m going to do take this out” and never happens. First thing I do when I come home from work is to start anatomy however stupid instructor has more detailed information on her quizzes and words things differently, chemistry is starting to get difficult to understand since it’s going into chemical equations. Last Friday I started my chemistry assignment and it took longer than I thought.

Ever since I took on this anatomy class and seeing how much harder these quizzes are to any class I have took my responsibilities have been suffering. I’m only making minimum wage with a bachelors degree and planning on going into nursing-ER or Ned-surgery and or teaching and beginning to think it’s not worth this stress to go into nursing

There has to be more careers/jobs that keep me mentally active(socializing, solving a problem while I’m moving around

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

Wow! You have a LOT on your plate. I can’t imagine. Is there anything you can ask for help with or hire out?

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Coach, Podcaster & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.