ADHD Coaching – questions.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD ADHD Coaching – questions.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ADHDmomma 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Hi!

I have started new treatment (after a 9 year hiatus) for my Adult ADHD. It’s very clear now, that medication only helps some of the symptoms but that a more holistic approach is needed to really tackle it. Been reading on ADHD coaches and my doctor recommended me to get one.

However, I cannot seem to find anyone that *feels* right via Google. Does anyone have any experience and/or personal recommendations for an ADHD Coach? Online coaching is best as I live in Finland – but am an American and work better with those who speak English and understand the American mindset.

Thank you in advance!

G

ADHDmomma
    Keymaster

There are a few dozen ADHD coaches on the ADDitude Directory here: http://directory.additudemag.com/listing/guide/adhd-coaches.

You can also look at the coaching organizations to find those certified.

Penny
    ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.