ADHD Coaches

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ml23123
      Participant

Right now, I know that I could benefit from an ADHD coach in terms of helping me organize and structure my life after college. I’m having trouble filtering through all the options and find it very overwhelming. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations for specific coaches or companies for coaches? Or if anyone has also been through this process, what helped them find a coach that fit them?

laurakid7
      Participant

I worked with a coach for years and it helped me dramatically, but now I am on medicaid and haveno income (SSDI hearing tomorrow), so I have managed using social workers and friends/family. It’s definitely not the same.

I hope you don’t mind me tacking on to your topic here, but I could use help finding a coach also. I didn’t want to start a new topic because it seems competitive? If wrong I’m sorry. I’ll make my own.

Otherwise, I would love to know what resources might be out there to find ADD coaching. Specifically coaching resources that are either covered by Medicaid or have sliding scale.

Thanks, Laura

ml23123
      Participant

Not at all Laura! I posted because I’m struggling with this and I hoped that the responses would be beneficial for others as well.

deanna4020
      Participant

I’ve never actually looked up adhd coaches before now, but have always known I would benefit from it greatly. So here is the most helpful site that I have run across since reading the above posts.

https://www.adhdcoaches.org/about-membership/about-adhd-coaching/

I don’t know if this is quite what you were thinking but I hope its helpful and gives you a search base to go about finding the right coach for you. You piqued my interest about coaching and I should thank you – I’ve thought about it and put it off for months now (probably longer) but your post helped push me to look for one personally. Good luck and good night

If you you come across another site or info thats helpful please post back.

Penny Williams
      Keymaster

There’s also a directory of ADHD Coaches here:
      http://directory.additudemag.com/listing/guide/adhd-coaches

Penny
      ADDitude Community Moderator, Author & Trainer on Parenting ADHD, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism

a4adhd
      Participant

If anyone can recommend a coach in Kent or London that would be appreciated.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.