Reply To: ADHD Assessment in Nova Scotia Canada



Someone from NB here

What did was ask my family doctor to refer you to a Psychiatrist.
Some family doctor will also prescribe the medication without you seeing a psychiatrist.
I wish ive been diagnose earlier in my life, still im lucky i was able to do well in school and college. Noiw i need to do better work wise.