Reply To: adderall 10 mg, feels like I\'m wearing a 100 pound coat.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD adderall 10 mg, feels like I\'m wearing a 100 pound coat. Reply To: adderall 10 mg, feels like I\'m wearing a 100 pound coat.

AutumnDraidean
Participant

Thank you, I do not have easy access to a PNP or Psychiatrist. Where I live there are not enough of them to go around and what few there are, are not accepting new patients except those with serious psychiatric illnesses. Add to the fact that I have VERY high deductible insurance and pay for everything except preventive care.

Heck when I used this site’s search for pros, the closest were in Albany NY, 120 miles away!

So 10mg may be too much? I’ll think about a half tab tomorrow. It feels like it lasts about 4-6 hours. If I like that we will see about taking the other half in the afternoon. I can tinker with this a little and I am keeping track. If my friend is around this weekend I will run it by him as well.

I plan to call the provider on Monday and see what she has to say. My current supply did come from Aurobindo, the much maligned Mfg, yay! 🙁