Reply To: A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week. Reply To: A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week.

gretagrits
Participant

I don’t often tell anyone about my “sixth sense” there is really only one person I have ever had an in depth conversation about it with and the only reason I disclosed my little secret to her was because I could actually prove it to her. After that she was a believer. I’m not sure what to contribute it to, accept that may be we are a little more aware of our surroundings or it could be the whole hyper focus thing. I don’t know. Another issue I have that might be connected is my extreme sensitivity to temperature. I absolutely can not take a really hot shower. It is extremely painful. It hurts to the point that I have to either get out or lower the temp.Some people love a really hot, steamy shower. Not me. I also do not like to be extremely cold either. Sometimes it hurts my bones and its not like an arthritis thing. I can’t really explain it. I’m sure there are other little idiosyncrasies, that are very normal to me, but to a non-ADDer, would seem crazy. I don’t think I’m clairvoyant, or maybe I am and just haven’t tapped into that part of my gifts as of yet. Maybe that’s something I’ll read up on. Lord, now I think I’m starting to sound a little on the crazy side. 🙃😉😜😝😆