Reply To: Quarter Life Crisis (I Was Just Diagnosed With "Inattentive Adult ADD"

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Quarter Life Crisis (I Was Just Diagnosed With "Inattentive Adult ADD" Reply To: Quarter Life Crisis (I Was Just Diagnosed With "Inattentive Adult ADD"

InattentiveADD1
Participant

JBoom I appreciate the help. I actually am seeing a psychiatrist. I been seeing her twice a week for the past month through my insurance(Medicaid). I was feeling super down today. When I went to my psychiatrist today she told me I’m dealing with 5 issues (Inattentive ADD/ADHD, Major Depression, Anxiety, Compulsive Issues, as well as low self-esteem/trust issues/social anxiety)

She said ADHD is bad but it seems my depression is worse than ADHD? I think its my ADHD causing me to be depressed and stuff. I have to call the med management people at the same place so I can go for a evaluation. I’ll probably have to be put on some type of ADHD meds but I just feel like this isn’t reareal but I know I been dealing with something my whole life. And about the diet yes I’m vegan im doing my best to eat healthy but my depression or whatever doesn’t make me have a appetitite, I am eating 1 meal a day. The reason I went vegan was because I was dealing with a bunch of stomach issues and doctors did all the test and said I was fine but I know I’m not. I went vegan because I never liked meat and all that so it wasn’t that hard, the hardest thing to stopped was cheese and the junk food. I never heard of malnourished, I just had to see what that meant. Imma have my Dr. Test me for that as well when I go to my Dr. Appointment in a few weeks. I definitely am gonna stick to a plant based diet(vegan) I just need to start eating way more and getting the right nutrients and all that.