Reply To: Should u forgive even if your ADHD friend hurt you badly?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Relationships Should u forgive even if your ADHD friend hurt you badly? Reply To: Should u forgive even if your ADHD friend hurt you badly?

kris2per
Participant

I have spoken to him about the issue. I think he knows he shat on me and is avoiding all manner and forms of proper communications. He doesn’t wanna meet when he doesn’t wanna meet.

I tried telling him about the issue, he just made an excuse that he’s “depressed”. Like someone who constantly wants to make up w/ his GF “depressed”? Oh yeah these days when I tried communicating w/ him, I only get a minimum of two replies after which is just a set seen zones on messenger. So YEAH I don’t think communicating works so forgive me if I just gave him an unhappy face look because I literally see no point.

He KNOWS, he’s not a MENSA level genius if he can barely put logic to his actions. He’s just an AHOLE! And btw it’s a friendship, I can’t possibly demand for anything on it. O yeah I might be missing something but trust me I wouldn’t go all the way up to this level of shittyness.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by kris2per.