Reply To: I need help

defiantnotdefficent
Participant

Hey Goomush210,

I am very sorry to hear that you are struggling so much. If you were right in front of me I would give you a great big hug. All I can tell you is that it does get better. I do not know if you are taking any medication, but you need to talk to your therapist. I suggest writing a letter to your therapist explaining exactly how you feel. People such as us ( people with severe ADD) are extremely visual people. We need to see things and we communicate very well in the written word. By doing so we can see our feelings be fully manifested and articulated. I suggest the following to make the necessary changes in order for you to feel better:
1. Being to explore your Faith. There is a higher power known as God that can restore you and help you. Never give up on Him, and he will never give up on you!
2. Communicate with your therapist. Writer a letter to your therapist explaining all that is truly going on. Therapists are trained professionals and they are truly want to help people.
3. Assert your desire to see a Psychiatrist. There is a HUGE difference between a Psychiatrist and a Therapist. A psychiatrist administer medication and work with Therapist on the best possible medication for their client.
4. Establish a support system. You cannot overcome this by yourself. It is literally impossible. Reach out and join a support group or an online community like this and try to be involved in a positive reinforced community.

Never give up. NEVER!!