Reply To: Looking for a Picture/Description of Trigen generic Concerta

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Parents Treating Your Child Looking for a Picture/Description of Trigen generic Concerta Reply To: Looking for a Picture/Description of Trigen generic Concerta

tlmatthews30
Participant

My CVS only carries Trigen. I also have Aetna insurance who’s in bed with CVS and i can’t get the BRAND they won’t pay for it. I was reading someone was saying they had horrible headaches. I take the 54 mg TL 709 and I have been getting insane headaches lately and nothing would stop them. I ran out of my meds and had to make an appointment, the headaches decreased tremendously. I was feeling quite depressed more than usual and I am on celexa for that and the anxiety. I was great until the recent change of my medication. My Dr. needs to write a letter to my insurance company stating the brand necessity over generics. SO my RX sits a Walmart awaiting my Drs letter and Insurance approval! I am very frustrated by this. The 54 mg Concerta works perfectly for me and they just go off and change it with out telling me first!