Reply To: Think Before You Act? Easier Said Than Done (new user)

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Getting Things Done Think Before You Act? Easier Said Than Done (new user) Reply To: Think Before You Act? Easier Said Than Done (new user)

Thank you so much for responding!!

I have flirted on and off with meditation for the last several years, and am currently at 4 mornings in a row (self high-five). I enjoy it, though I have trouble really focusing on my breath and convincing myself to take the time out of my day. I know it’s something that I need to stick with, and that not every session is going to be life changing or whatever.

Beyond that, I do see a therapist approximately every two weeks (is that what you mean by cognitive therapy?), and I am hoping to start in an ADHD coaching group sometime soon. However, anything with nutrition or supplements has not, until recently, crossed my mind. I just started reading about Omega-3, though I am overwhelmed with information about how much to take, how often, etc. Can anyone provide feedback on that, and what sorts of diets/lifestyle alterations are worth investigating?

What do you mean by neurofeedback?

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing more thoughts.

Best,
-A