Reply To: Symptom Tracking Method for Med Titration

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Symptom Tracking Method for Med Titration Reply To: Symptom Tracking Method for Med Titration

Mimi_c
Participant

I am on and off in trial for medication.The doctor keep me on for antidepressants but Adhd is more dominant than my mood disorder.When we mix medication for my mood and adhd i find it too much to handle for my brain, everytime i talk to my doctor about it he would just say I’m being a baby.Now he put me on for adhd medication only,although I had told him before the one’s he prescribed is not that effective, still he is giving me the same family of the medication.I asked him if there are other options, he would just say they are all of the same purpose.I am frustrated because if i complain to him that the medication is not working that well to me he would say i could have something else but then he would never gave me other options of other effective medication.He don’t want to tell me either the reason why he just wants to gave me the same family of medication.I have on my mind what to tell him but during my appointment I am always just relying on what he said and prescribed.Any ideas on this situation will be highly appreciated!