Reply To: Hate Sleeping-ADHD Related?

Oly
Participant

Yippee! I’m not alone

I do belong to this category of people (if there exists a category) ..
And about hating sleep (not sleeping enough), I don’t recommend it because I personally experienced mental and physical health issues doing that, so the only thing I suggest you is work out, keep your body at work, ultimately your body forces you to sleep, overall try to get minimum sleep that an average person needs, so that people don’t say that “This guy just killed himself by ignoring the sleep haha let’s hope his soul be rest in peace at least”
There are tons of science-backed tips out there that’ll help you creative an effective sleep routine. But the truth is, what may work for someone else might not work for you. The key here is to experiment with a few different sleep conditions, and see what works best for you.
AISH says, if the bedroom is dark, silent and cold, then it can ensure peace of the sleep. Put the yar plug in the ears to turn around the sound or turn on White Kiz. nvest in a nice, soft comfy pillow and mattress. Keep the screen in the bedroom, wear thick and dark colored clothes or eye mask which will keep you away from the light. The temperature of the room is quite comfortable, and there is a breeze. Make sure the bed and pillow are the overcoats.
So that was my answer, I hope you already got the answer from our folk