Reply To: Am I ADHD, or am a just a bit different?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Symptoms, Diagnosis & Beyond Am I ADHD, or am a just a bit different? Reply To: Am I ADHD, or am a just a bit different?

Casper82
Participant

Hi everyone – Sorry I was gone a while, to be honest I was waiting for some alone-time to have a proper read through everything and really focus on it. I’ve not told anyone about the forum or my thought process so far, I know it would unleash a flood of unsolicited ‘helpful advice’ or shut-downs. Good to know there are so many people who can relate to my mindset, and so many balanced level-headed thoughts about where my head may be at! It really resonates with me how a busy career can keep things in check. I’m definitely going to get a professional opinion, just to draw a line under it really.

One other thing… how does caffeine affect you guys? Reason I ask is because everyone else I know drinks coffee/energy drinks to be more alert – I’m quite the opposite, I pretty much have coffee on an IV drip all day as it seems to slow down my pace and keep me calm.