Reply To: Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (RSD)

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Emotions & Shame Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (RSD) Reply To: Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (RSD)

Penny Williams

The best approach is what works best for you — there are many options. Finding a practitioner that you feel understands you and listens to you is key. Any of these practitioners can treat your ADHD:

Doctor? Psychologist? Therapist? Someone Else? How to Find the Best ADHD Treatment Professional

ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism