Reply To: Any hyper girls out here? (Women with ADHD-combined)

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls Any hyper girls out here? (Women with ADHD-combined) Reply To: Any hyper girls out here? (Women with ADHD-combined)

Jolly
Participant

Hey! I am a teenager in freshman year, and I am almost 15. I feel like i”m the youngest in this conversation, but that’s OK, cause it doesn’t matter because we all relate!! I am SUPER SUPER hyper and I always have to be fidgeting or getting up from my seat and sighing out to go to the “bathroom” but really I just walk around the halls. Does anyone feel super restless inside of them? I always feel like I can run a million miles and still be active! I definitely think that I have ADHD,but I have not gotten diagnosed yet.I have some inattentive symptoms like daydreaming in class, getting bored easily, and getting distracted. And I definitely have A LOT of the hyperactivity/impulsivity symptoms, I talk super fast, I always have to be holding something, like a fidget cube. Does anyone get annoyed at you guys for tapping your pencil on the table? It happens to me a lot. So yeahhhhh. Thats’ me. DO you guys think that I would get a diagnosis?