Reply To: Evening Horrible ADHD problems

NumbAllDay
Participant

I’ve tried 30 medicines. I’ve tried every SSRI there is available in the United States. I’ve also tried Buspar before and found it to be less sedating, so that’s a great suggestion on your part. However, I already am splitting up multiple Zoloft doses in the day and Dextroamphetamine tablets, so I’d probably ditch the Zoloft if I did that, but I don’t see that happening. I don’t mind taking multiple doses of several things throughout the day though, as I’m to the point where I am willing to do whatever works and whatever needs to be done.

ADHD Meds I’ve tried:

Adderall tablets 10-20 mg, Ritalin 10-30 mg, Concerta 36 mg, Straterra (up to 60 mg), Wellbutrin (to augment Dexedrine; up to 225 mg), Vyvanse capsules (30-70 mg; tried all but the 40 mg capsule). Never tried Adderall XR, Dexedrine Spansules, Mydayis, Adzenys, Focalin, Quivallant (however you spell it). No interest in trying Mydayis at all at this time, but some interest in trying Mydayis later, however I’d really be more apt to trying Adzenys or Concerta again, and maybe Ritalin. I’m not sure which all was of much help, but probably Vyvanse the most and Dexedrine. Adderall tablets I felt super nervous on them, but it was my first amphetamine and I took it with Viibryd 20 mg or 40 mg I think, so I don’t have any idea how it would work if I took adderall tablets with Zoloft.

SNRI: Effexor XR 300 mg, Pristiq 50-100 mg