Reply To: Anger at surprises- are we dating ? Confused

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Relationships Anger at surprises- are we dating ? Confused Reply To: Anger at surprises- are we dating ? Confused

bearlyt
Participant

I am concerned for her. She has pushed me away. I spoke to her Wednesday, and she was not sure how she was going to move. So I called and left message. No return, so I called today. Ignored.

So I stopped by her house, to give her stuff I asked her to get a little less than month ago. Not well received, her attitude was a smile then, and then she got mad. I brought those items, a package from her favorite fandom and a toy for her esa.

I told her that she has been acting different to me, and I don’t understand. She said and that I had repeatedly violated our freindship, I asked how..or when..This happened. I want to know what did. She then said that’s not how the world works. I was so taken back..I told her I don’t want to bother her and left the package on the step. I drove off. I’m a blown away. I have never been treated so rudely, and cannot understand.

I know this move is stressful, and the overthinking she does, and all the items on the table. I just don’t get it and only can think to be this mean she is afraid of our relationship and cannot process how she feels. I just don’t get it. I know I did nothing wrong. I have never been treated like this, and I don’t deserve it.

Ughhh