Reply To: Constant change in interests

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Getting Things Done Constant change in interests Reply To: Constant change in interests

AnneHW
Participant

I’m not sure you saw my post here about ADHD Rewired. It’s a closed group on FB, and everyone is so nice and very supportive. It reminds me a lot of the poeple in this thread. In fact, I liked this so much I posted to that group about it, and got a lot of wonderful responses!

A lot of people there are in college, trying to get a degree, and struggling. And there are plenty of moms trying to figure out what they want to do, especially once their kids are in school. It runs the gamut, and always a great place to go when you need to vent or want a little support.

Funny, I used to think it would be fun to cut and style hair. The biggest holdback for me was the chemicals! I have groomed our dogs, off and on, since my husband and I got a standard poodle at least 20 years ago. I even learned how to hand strip the coat when the woman we got our standard schnauzer from wanted to show him! (That just means pulling the old, long hair instead of clipping.) I would NEVER want to be a professional groomer because it takes hours, but I kind of enjoy doing one dog every 7-8 weeks.