Reply To: Little patience with other drivers…other shoppers, etc.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Little patience with other drivers…other shoppers, etc. Reply To: Little patience with other drivers…other shoppers, etc.

donsense
Participant

I agree on the speed of the processors until i translate that into timed tests such as crosswords or showerring, and dressing after a golf game. I am always last by a long shot. I have always thought the rush was due to concern we would forget the item in our mind or other things we need to do cuz we are already late and forgetful. The longer it takes to do something the more distraction possibilities or our eternal quest for dopamine to keep our mind sharp.
As i age (not so gracefully after 3 wives have departed) i also tend to value the alone time but it passes so quickly. I also value the together time each week with 3 choirs 2winter and 1 summer and 170 choristers, 25 senior golfers, and 40 veteran snooker players. And going against the trend my fellow church attendees and @ 10person mens group aged 73 to 95 who get together once a month and laugh at our problems. Later This month our Male Chorus will be touring with wives near International Falls by bus and we will have the time of our lives on that Bus…not to mention while performing. At the end i will be exhausted of the company and cant wait to get home. Dopamined out.