Reply To: Little patience with other drivers…other shoppers, etc.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Little patience with other drivers…other shoppers, etc. Reply To: Little patience with other drivers…other shoppers, etc.

domalskid
Participant

I haven’t driven in 13 years but back then I did get hugely, maddening, and obnoxious reactions to other drivers. No road rage, only the obscenities in my car. And y’all have mentioned slow walkers…UGH…and if you’re coming up on someone slow on the sidewalk, say, and it’s nearly impossible to pass them without a sense of awkwardness because for several seconds you’d be somewhat alongside this person. So…I catch up to them, slow down, and be pissed. lol But GROCERY CARTS?!?!?! I’ve wanted so many times to just ram my cart into someone. You get people going right in your direction, so you move, then they move, like, hello?!? Then you have the people walking at a snails pace and you go to pass and there’s all these other carts going in all sorts of directions. Like, really? When I go to the store, in and out, no browsing (I’m incapable of browsing, actually). I posted something on my facebook about having road rage in the grocery store. lol Lastly, I’m about to start driving again, within the month hopefully…I have NO idea how I’m going to be again on the road! At least I know I have all of these ADHD people who go through the same thing!