Reply To: Constant change in interests

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Getting Things Done Constant change in interests Reply To: Constant change in interests

Morgaen01
Participant

Thank you so much for this post 🙂 I’ve been doing this my whole life and pretty much just believed I was flaky> Started my law degree, stopped my law degree to study graphic design, stopped that to study art, stopped that then started my law degree again. Currently in my 4th year and it’s purely through the determination of my wife.

Hobbies, lets see, drawing lessons that lasted 2 months, photography (this one I stuck for for 4 years), archery (recurve) then drawing again then food blogging and now archery (compound) again. Oh then there was trying to write a novel which turned into trying to write short stories. I did manage to finish two before I got bored with that too.

I LOVE researching things so something will get my attention and then I’ll research it to death “so I can make an informed decision), then I go and buy the equipment and a month later I’m bored.

So glad to see I’m not alone 🙂

My wife’s general response is “What is it this time, how much will it cost and how long will it last?” hehehe

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Morgaen01.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Morgaen01.