Reply To: Looking for a Picture/Description of Trigen generic Concerta

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Parents Treating Your Child Looking for a Picture/Description of Trigen generic Concerta Reply To: Looking for a Picture/Description of Trigen generic Concerta

carley_kaleah
Participant

Trigen Methylphenidate ER 54 mg tablet

I take concerta for narcolepsy but I’ve always had Actavis brand with the ALZA printed on it but when I went to get my prescription refilled a few weeks ago for the new year, i was given these new round tablets with TL709 on it. Of course the pharmacist reassured me that it’s the equivalent to what I had been taking before but honestly, in the 3 years I’ve been on concerta, I have never felt this anxious and tense. It makes me feel shake-y and over alert. Ive been told I stare at people for minutes without moving. I’ve been taking the new pill for a month now and I do not like the way it makes me feel at all! The pharmacist again assured me it was basically the same, but… I don’t know! I only get my concerta from CVS because HEB would not fill my prescription because my doctor used a stamp instead of signing the prescription. But if CVS is no longer receiving actavis, I might go back to HEB or Walmart!