Reply To: What's normal?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls What's normal? Reply To: What's normal?

shouks29
Participant

I don’t think there really is a normal… well not for us… that’s kind of the whole point of it! We see and live everything differently than most of the world – the colors more intense…. the music more sweet… everything is more on every level – find your own normal and find what works best for you and your life- have a partner that adores you just the way you are with all our ‘quirks’ but also make sure that you are both educating yourself so you both know what’s really and issue and what’s ADHD- I’ve been married for 10 years to a man who I frustrate at times to no end but one that understands that sometimes I just can’t help it – one that sees me becoming overwhelmed before I even get there and helps me find my way. We don’t always get it right and there are new challenges everyday – so make your own normal! And remember friends are the family we choose and life is too short to be surrounded by negative people no matter who they are. Be you! Be proud and find the path you want.