Reply To: Problem getting meds for 8 year old


I hope I can find a psychiatrist specializing in pediatric ADHD, but I’ll be lucky at this point to find ANY ped psych. I’m in a populated area, yet there are few psychiatrists who see children. Many agencies that list child psychiatry as a specialty don’t actually have a ped psych on staff. Frustrating to say the least. I’m going in circles!