Reply To: Treating side effects with OTHER meds? Help!

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Parents Treating Your Child Treating side effects with OTHER meds? Help! Reply To: Treating side effects with OTHER meds? Help!

JennyAnne
Participant

Hello! I am an adult with ADHD and very proactive in researching alternative natural ways to treat my symptoms in order to get off of the Ritalin, which has horrible side effects. I came across a product called “NOOTROPICS.” It is basically a supplement that has an ingredient for Psychostimulatory effects ( such as the stimulant in Ritalin ) and it also includes 13 other supplements; such as L-Tyrosine which is recommended for ADHD. The brand I’m using is called NOOCOR, which I found on Amazon. I take 1 tablet in the morning, and within 30 minutes I feel focused, energetic and ready to start my day. I am 52, and have been at this a long time. This works 100 times better than the Ritalin. Please Google & research this. I became tired of constantly having prescriptions thrown at me, I want a safer way to treat this. Good luck to & God bless.