Reply To: Diagnosis

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Diagnosis Reply To: Diagnosis


Cynthia, I have a suggestion for you. Find a doctor (neurologist or psychiatrist) who specializes in ADHD diagnosis/treatment. There are tests like TOVA that cannot alone be used for diagnosis but in addition to the symptom description be used in conjunction to make the diagnosis.