Reply To: Diagnosis

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Diagnosis Reply To: Diagnosis


Get and pay out of pocket (like me) for an ADHD diagnosis from a Psychiatrist, not Psychologist. Once you have diagnosis, the Psychiatrist can them prescribe meds for you, as soon as results are in. Good Luck and keep us posted please.