Reply To: Mom's with ADHD-Who else feels like a failure??

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls Mom's with ADHD-Who else feels like a failure?? Reply To: Mom's with ADHD-Who else feels like a failure??

linwinegar
Participant

You are not alone my friend! You’re a great mother for even wanting help. ADHD is a super power, we just have to learn how to use it to our advantage. I’m sure you have tapped into the super part but didn’t realize it. I always need to have my own time with the Lord, meaning I read my scriptures and try to journal, before anyone wakes up because otherwise I feel like I’m running around with my head cut off. LOL that’s just me though. Also I’m listening to this fun and amazing ADHD podcast called “Faster Than Normal” and it’s my fave! Such great words of encouragement from real peeps who are successful and give us tips on how to manage our ADHD and challenge us to try things to see what works best for us. Anyways, keeps that desire and fire because I love that we are all always looking for ways to improve ourselves. Oh and for sure don’t compare yourself to other moms, they have probs too we just don’t know what they are and probs wouldn’t want their problem anyways. Know you have a sista out there that feels like you and has the same desires. I have 2 boys though 8 & 4, so different in many ways but still similar in others. God Speed friend!