December 19, 2017 at 2:41 pm #71165
Here’s what’s on my phone because I have ADHD.
- Habit Bull – for tracking my progress on building good organizational/health habits
- Focus Keeper – Pomodoro app with ticking noise to help stay focused, remind me to take breaks, etc.
- Asana – project and task manager that integrates with other tools
- G Suite – allows me (with a little coding) to automatically send things to my asana to do list if i star them in a particular way
- strides – for tracking my progress toward goals (like goals that a person without ADHD would also have)
- Insight Timer – for meditation
- FoxitPDF Reader – allows me to download something i want to read as a PDF, and have it read it to me while i’m exercising, driving, etc.
On the recommendation of additudemag I will also be checking out 30/30.