Reply To: Traffic

Clouded Wisdom
Participant

The easiest and fastest method would be to inhale for 4 seconds hold your breath for 4 seconds and exhale for 4 seconds. I heard that the Navy Seals use this method to remain calm and focused. Another thing that might help (caution is advised since this might not be legal in your area!) Is to go to your local weed shop or whatever they’re called and ask for something that will help keep you calm and collected. However as I stated you might not be able to purchase weed legally if that’s the case I suggest not following these next steps. Take a hit or two right when you wake up. That will jump start your day. Make sure to have a good breakfast and that morning coffee everyone loves so much, then once you’re on that early morning commute to wherever you’ll feel good, be energized from breakfast and coffee. All you need then are some good tunes and an I can do this attitude, plus smoking does help enhance some peoples mood, but just like every medication effects do very from person to person. Or just research ways to stay calm. Go to yoga or palates twice a week. Make sure you get at least 7 and a half hours of sleep etc etc. I used basically a shotgun blast of info since I don’t know your preferences in life, but hopefully something helps.